9 Nights | 3 Stops | 5 Rounds of Golf
Seville, Jerez & Marbella
Time slows down to a joyous and celebrated pace in Andalucia - the birthplace of so many famous Spanish traditions: festivals, siestas, bull fights, tapas. The landscape swirls with golden prairies and verdant hillsides, historic medieval towns and aromatic cuisine, vibrating culture and sublime wines. The passion of Spain will overtake you and show you that every step you take along the cobbled streets is majestic and utterly breathtaking. Did you forget golf? We didn’t because from the elegance of Seville to the beauty of the Costa del Sol, we have handpicked five of the very best golf courses for your exclusive pleasure.
Tour at a Glance
10 Days | 3 Stops | 5 Rounds of Golf
3 Nights | Bed and Breakfast
2 Nights | Bed and Breakfast
4 Nights | Bed and Breakfast
- Full Buffet Breakfast Daily
- 1x Tapas and Dinner with Flamenco Show in Seville
- 1x Farewell Dinner in Marbella
- Optional Dinner Reservations at select restaurants
- 1x Seville wine tasting
- Visit to 2x sherry bodegas in Jerez with lunch
- 1x Horse Ballet in Jerez
- Half Day Tour of Seville
- Optional tour of Ronda and Gibraltar on free day
- Private transfers between Airport, Hotels and Golf Courses
- Car rental for self drive can be arranged on request
- Meet and assist at the airport
- 24/7 on-call local support
World Class Golf Courses
Alcaidesa Links Golf Course
San Roque, Costa del Sol
Par 72 / 6415 Yards
Alcaidesa Links Golf Resort benefits from an amazing location right on the Mediterranean shores, affording spectacular views down the coastline toward ...
Marbella Golf Country Club
Marbella, Costa del Sol
Par 72 / 6411 Yards
Designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones Senior, and located just 5 minutes’ drive from the cosmopolitan town of Marbella, Golf Country Club ...
Valderrama Golf Club
Sotogrande, Costa del Sol
Par 71 / 6951 Yards
The pride of Spain, Valderrama Golf Club, is widely considered to be the Augusta National of Europe, and is known for its tournament pedigree, having ...
Montecastillo Golf Course
Cádiz, Costa de la Luz
Par 72 / 6424 Yards
The pride of southwestern Spain, Montecastillo has long been a favorite of golfers all over the world. One of Jack Nicklaus’ most magnificent la ...
Real Club de Golf Sevilla
Seville, Costa de la Luz
Par 71 / 6529 Yards
The capital of Andalucia, Seville, boasts a rich history with a plethora of activities that ranges from flamenco dancing to bull fights in the arena. ...
Hotel Alfonso XIII - A Luxury Collection Hotel
They just don’t make them this way anymore… Built by King Alfonso XIII of Spain for the royals and VIPs attending Seville’s 1929 wo ...
Barceló Montecastillo Golf & Sports Resort
Surrounded by a fantastic natural environment and a 19th century castle in the outskirts of Jerez de la Frontera, the recently refurbished Barcel&oacu ...
Marbella Club Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa
Located on the southern Spanish Costa del Sol in the heart of Andalusia's “Golden Mile”, the Marbella Club Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa en ...
Stay Tuned.. Coming Soon!
- Enquire for more details or make a booking request
- Our travel experts will get back to you with additional itinerary options, final quote and availability
- Upon your confirmation, bookings will be confirmed and invoice for payment will be sent
- Make the payment for the booking
- Receive the Final Itinerary/Vouchers
- Start Packing