6 Nights | 1 Stop | 4 Rounds of Golf
With the great selection of championship golf courses,several playing host to major tournaments, the island of Phuket is a golfer’s dream. Golf apart there is a host of water and land based activities as you will discover on a day trip top the Phi Phi island with its limestone cliffs jutting out of water. This is one golf vacation holiday that'll leave you with memories for a lifetime.
Tour at a Glance
7 Days | 1 Stops | 4 Rounds of Golf
6 Nights | Bed and Breakfast
- Daily breakfast and Drinking Water
- Lunch at Phi Phi Island
- Phi Phi Island by Speed Boat Including Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Ley
- All ground transfers by chauffeured VIP private vehicle
- 24/7 golf hotline staffed by knowledgeable service personnel
- Local knowledge, expertise, suggestions, and support throughout the trip
- All taxes and compulsory service charges
World Class Golf Courses
Loch Palm GC
Par 72 / 6555 Yards
Loch Palm Golf Club is built around Crystal Lake, the glistening central feature of the course and the largest body of water on any Phuket golf c ...
Blue Canyon CC
Par 72 / 7178 Yards
Cradled in an abandoned tin mine against the majestic Phang Nga mountains and the Andaman Sea, the Canyon Course at Blue Canyon Country Club features ...
Laguna Phuket GC
Par 71 / 6850 Yards
Laguna Golf Phuket has recently been transformed into an alluring modern layout that elevates it to one of Asia’s top resort courses. New green ...
Red Mountain GC
Par 72 / 6905 Yards
Winding its way through a truly dramatic former tin mine site in the heart of Phuket, Red Mountain is undoubtedly one of Asia's most exciting new cour ...
Angsana Laguna Phuket
Set between two lagoons, the relaxed Angsana Laguna Resort on the Andaman Sea coast is 10 km from Wat Phra Thong temple and 21 km from Sirinat Nationa ...
Stay Tuned.. Coming Soon!
- Enquire for more details or make a booking request
- Our travel experts will get back to you with additional itinerary options, final quote and availability
- Upon your confirmation, bookings will be confirmed and invoice for payment will be sent
- Make the payment for the booking
- Receive the Final Itinerary/Vouchers
- Start Packing