Golf & Gourmet in Portugal
7 Nights | 2 Stops | 4 Rounds of Golf
While the Algrave coastline is the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about a golfing holiday in Portugal, this slightly off the beaten path itinerary takes you to the emerging star of Portuguese golf – the Lisbon coast. The Atlantic shoreline has several awe-inspiring courses such as Oitavos, Penha Longa and Praia D'El Rey - all of which are bound to keep you spellbound with their challenges and flawless design. But before you hit Lisbon, you’ll start at the UNESCO World Heritage city of Porto, famed for its many Port Wine Lodges, higgledy-piggledy medieval town center and charismatic locals. And golf too!!
Tour at a Glance
8 Days | 2 Stops | 4 Rounds of Golf
3 Nights | Bed and Breakfast
4 Nights | Bed and Breakfast
- Full Buffet Breakfast Daily
- Dinner reservations at LAB by Sergi Arola with 550 wines and 40 varieties of tea
- Dinner reservations at Midora, Portugal’s only Asian restaurant with a Michelin star
- Dinner reservation at The Yeatman Hotel's 2 Michelin star restaurant
- Full Day Historic Porto Tour
- Fado Show with Port Wine tasting at Calem Lodge
- Douro Valley cruise with lunch & wine tasting (Porto)
- Sintra afternoon tour followed by wine-tasting
- Lisbon Full Day Tour
- Private transfers between Airport and Hotels (Porto Airport to The Yeatman Hotel and Penha Longa Resort to Lisbon Airport)
- All transfers between hotel and golf courses
- Car rental for self drive can be arranged on request
- Meet and assist at the airport
- 24/7 on-call local support
World Class Golf Courses
Estela Golf Club
Porto, Póvoa de Varzim
Par 72 / 6148 Yards
Arguably the best golf course in the region and one that will stack up against the very best in Europe, Estela is just 20 minutes from Porto Airport a ...
Praia D'El Rey GC
Obidos, Silver Coast
Par 73 / 7036 Yards
Located on Portugal's Silver Coast just one hour northwest of Lisbon, the magnificent Prai D'El Rey Resort is widely regarded as one of the best place ...
Oitavos Dunes GC
Par 72 / 5967 Yards
Oitavos Dunes Golf Course lies within the Sintra and Cascais Natural Park, set amongst pine woods and reforested dunes, in an area of great natural be ...
Penha Longa GC
Par 73 / 6904 Yards
The Atlantic Golf Course at Penha Longa Resort is ranked amongst the best in Europe, and forms a part of the protected landscape area of Sintra and Ca ...
The Yeatman Hotel
Santa Marinha, Porto
Set amidst the Port wine lodges, The Yeatman is a luxury wine hotel and spa in Porto with spectacular views over the UNESCO World Heritage city and th ...
Ritz-Carlton Penha Longa Resort
Penha Longa's estate is rich in history, with its fourteenth century roots most visible at the landmark monastery, which has frequently been a retreat ...
Stay Tuned.. Coming Soon!
- Enquire for more details or make a booking request
- Our travel experts will get back to you with additional itinerary options, final quote and availability
- Upon your confirmation, bookings will be confirmed and invoice for payment will be sent
- Make the payment for the booking
- Receive the Final Itinerary/Vouchers
- Start Packing