4 Nights | 1 Stop | 3 Rounds of Golf
Since its inception, Quinta do Lago has been at the forefront of international golf. Named ‘Europe’s Best Golf Venue’ at the 2015 and 2016 World Golf Awards, and the ‘Editor’s Choice Award for 'Best International Resorts’ in 2015 by Golf Digest, this is undoubtedly Portugal's topmost golf haven. The resort also boasts the Paul McGinley Golf Academy and Southern Europe’s only TaylorMade Performance Center. Trust us, you will be sad to leave.
Tour at a Glance
5 Days | 1 Stops | 3 Rounds of Golf
4 Nights | Bed and Breakfast
- Full Buffet Breakfast Daily
- Optional dinner reservations at select restaurants
- Optional afternoon wine tastings & guided tours
- Private transfers between Airport and the Resort
- All transfers between hotel and golf courses
- Car rental for self drive can be arranged on request
- Meet and assist at the airport
- 24/7 on-call local support
World Class Golf Courses
Quinta do Lago (North)
Par 72 / 6732 Yards
American architect William Mitchell designed the original 27 holes at Quinta do Lago in 1974 and his third loop of nine now forms part of the North co ...
Quinta do Lago (South)
Par 72 / 7095 Yards
Quinta do Lago is a famous name in European golf, having been awarded many prestigious professional and amateur events, including eight Portuguese Ope ...
San Lorenzo GC
Quinta do Lago, Algarve
Par 72 / 6813 Yards
Undoubtedly, the premier San Lorenzo course can boast of the best location on the Quinta do Lago peninsular. Nestled in the Ria Formosa nature reserve ...
The Magnolia Hotel - Quinta do Lago
Paying homage to the iconic 1950’s motor-hotel, The Magnolia Hotel brings a taste of Palm Springs, Miami and is perfectly positioned to enjoy th ...
Stay Tuned.. Coming Soon!
- Enquire for more details or make a booking request
- Our travel experts will get back to you with additional itinerary options, final quote and availability
- Upon your confirmation, bookings will be confirmed and invoice for payment will be sent
- Make the payment for the booking
- Receive the Final Itinerary/Vouchers
- Start Packing